Hey Tomorrow Bag in Box 2L - Lethbridge Nero d'Avola 2021
This product is currently sold out.
A vibrant and refreshing Australian take on Sicilian red grape variety nero d'Avola. Pretty perfumed nose, with flowers, purple fruits and exotic sweet spice. Medium bodied with generous natural acidity.
The grapes were sourced from the Chalmers Merbein Vineyard. 90% of the bunches were gently destemmed, whilst the remaining 10% were included as whole bunches, in the ferment, allowing for some carbonic maceration. The wine was fermented using natural yeasts, and then pressed to 3 and 4 year old French barrel, prior to release.